The Living Years tour – 1989.
This is a technical and venue fax to the promoter, for the show at Utrecht on the 15th March 1989.
It is an advanced set of questions used to plan the tour, in this case the show at Utrecht.
Genesis / Mike and the Mechanics road crew member Geoff “Bison” Banks is asking the questions:
1) Have you received the technical rider and lighting rig plot?
2) Can we hang 5450 pounds (weight), as in our rider (technical), for our lights?
3) What Power is available?
4) What style of gig is it, Club, Theatre? etc
5) What capacity is the venue?
6) We need adequate parking for 2/3 trucks, 1 bus and 2 cars.
(Many thanks to Mark Kenyon for this fax)