- Gig advert – Genesis – Imperial College – London – NME – 18th November ( October 16, 2017)
- Gig poster – Genesis – Friedrich Elbert Halle – Ludwigshafen – 1st April ( October 15, 2017)
- Ticket – SH – The Lowry Theatre – Manchester – 31st March ( October 15, 2017)
- Gig poster – Genesis – Wilhelm Koch Stadion – Hamburg – 10th September ( October 15, 2017)
- Ticket – SH – The Academy – Manchester – 19th October ( October 11, 2017)
- Interview – Genesis – Planning Project X – Sounds – 9th June ( October 11, 2017)
- Ticket – Genesis – Torbay Leisure Centre – Torbay – 10th November ( October 11, 2017)
http://thegenesisarchive.co.uk/2016-a-new-year/ Read our latest blog!
This site is created with Genesis and the fans at heart. We would love for it to grow into a collaborative effort whereas much Genesis and related info is available. We have a Live Guide and Reviews. Lyrics and song information pages for each song from every album. The timeline function helps to display the posts in all their glory; displaying the order of releases and interviews. Constantly expanding, adding and improving the site like a giant wiki.
We hope to keep the flame and memories of Genesis alive by collating everything related to them, to celebrate all the artists behind the music.
We have various social pages (featured at the bottom of the post).
Disclaimer: This site is for educational and or study purposes only and not for commercial profit, therefore credit is given where possible, but no commercial gain is possible from material hosted on the website. It is not run or managed or sanctioned by Genesis, its members past and present or the management company TSPM formally known as Hit and Run.
This site is by no means completed and it’s going to be a long work in progress! However we will try as much as possible to add and keep content coming on a regular basis. At the current time there is at least one update a day, however usually there are several.
Thank You’s and Contribute
There are so many people, websites, and contributions to mention. We will try our very best to give credit where credit is due and we will link to any original sources for specific information.
We also are welcoming any contribution to articles. There are various ways to contribute. If you register an account (accessed via the Info Panel), then we are aiming to have it so people can edit certain posts to add or correct any information or mistake. This will be a ‘trust’ based system and a contributor status will have to be required. You can also contribute by clicking the “contribute” tab at the top. We would love for people to send us scans via email of interviews or magazine clippings, or if possible send the original material in the post. We also would be gracious for any help towards paying for the site.
You can report any mistakes as well for each page. If there is a spelling error or a date anomaly, we’ll get onto it as soon as possible.